Free Shipping on Order Over $49
Q: Can I cancel my order?
A: Sorry, we do not accept cancellations.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Q: How do you fix dried slime?
A: Method 2 Moisturizing Slime by Heating
- Let the slime soak in warm water. Pour some warm water into a bowl, and place the slime in it. ...
- Microwave the slime for 10 seconds. Pull the slime out of the water, and squeeze it. ...
- Add some lotion for extra softening power. Squirt in a spoonful or two of lotion.
Q: Are Borax and Boric Acid Interchangeable? Can I Substitute One for the Other?
A: Borax and boric acid are not the same chemical; borax [Na2B4O7·10H2O or Na2[B4O5(OH)4]·8H2] is a salt of boric acid [B(OH)3]. When you dissolve borax in water, it forms boric acid and also the borate ion. If you have boric acid instead of borax, it can be used for slime, but the recipe is somewhat different. Either dissolve the boric acid in water (if it's a powder) or else use buffered saline solution (i.e., for contact lenses). Mix the liquid with white school glue and a bit of baking soda (sodium bicarbonate). You can color the slime if you like. This slime will be less gooey and more stretchy or putty-like than borax slime.
Q: What makes slime last longer?
A: If you have to use borax, it will take 4-5 days to lose its stickiness. Borax is good forsquishy slime, but not ideal for long staying slime or super stretchy slime. Use liquid starch when you want your slime to last longer. When using clear glue, use less food dye than when white glue.
Q: How to take good care of your slimes?
* Wash your hands before playing to keep your slime clean.
* Moisturize your hands as slime can easily stick to dry hands.
* Wash your hands after playing to remove any slime residue.
* Store your slime in the container when not playing.
* Keep slime away from clothes, carpets, furniture, and pets.
Q: When will my slime arrive?
This depends on your location. There is a 1-2 business day processing time before the order will be picked up by the postal service. From then, the average ship time is between 3-5 days. International orders can take 2-6 weeks depending on your location and customs. All standard orders will be shipped using USPS First Class Mail. Once your order has shipped, you will be emailed tracking information.